Monday, November 14, 2011
Season wedding ideas!
Bring out the essence of the season with:
Serving ham or lamb; in season dishes
Fresh fruits and veggies
Elegant side dishes, maybe with garnish for different textures and a spring feel
Festive champagne and punch cocktails
Season fruits, think fresh and light just like the summer time. Watermelons, berries, pineapples etc.
Do some grilling
Tropical cocktails of course are a must
Keep it traditional-thanksgiving style feasting with all the trimmings
Keeping it simple and close to home by incorporating family recipes and other dishes of the sort
Elegant for fall! Do some fall like décor with leaves, cinnamon sticks, soup etc.
Hearty meals to comfort for the cold weather
Wintery beverages, instead of cocktails try spiked eggnog, cider, or mixed coffee/hot chocolaty drinks
Found these on the web-thought I would share!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
- Can your staff comfortably accommodate our event?
- What does the menu consist of exactly?
- What deposits are required?
- Are there specific hours you are available?
- Do you have other events the same day as mine?
- Are there a minimum of guests required?
- Where is the food prepared?
- When must the menu be finalized
- How is your staff dressed (wedding or corporate event